Employee Mindfulness works...
with some limitations*
Is a deep state of awareness devoid of judgment, expectations or distractions;
identifies and diminishes the root cause of fears, anxieties and limiting beliefs;
is outwardly focused which enables a deep connection with anyone.
Is the process of bringing attention to the present moment for personal wellbeing;
treats the symptoms of dis-ease instead of addressing its cause;
is inwardly focused which can limit the ability to connect with others.
- The ability to enter a state of Presence in 60 seconds or less.
- Replacing “performance” with Presence for greater job productivity.
- Eliminating limiting beliefs that restrain employees’ full potential.
- Diminishing fears and overcoming disempowering habits.
- Dynamically handling workplace conflicts for greater team collaboration.
- Not taking anything personally which helps quell corporate politics.
- Boosting Mindfulness’s impact on productivity and job satisfaction.
What is the PRESENCE Protocol?
The PRESENCE Protocol is an intensive six-hour experiential workshop designed to transform identification with mind/ego into a high level of awareness called Presence without judgments, expectations or distractions.
This profound and sudden shift in worldview provides a powerful and effective framework in which to identify the ‘why’ behind fears, anxieties and limiting beliefs.
Through Presence, employees are then empowered to diminish or eliminate them thus greatly enhancing their productivity and job satisfaction.